Waxes and EVA-copolymers – the hidden heroes
Specialty waxes are central to the production of an array of everyday products, including printed products, window frames, cables, lacquers and toners.
At our state-of-the-art high pressure polymerization and wax oxidation plants in Leuna, Germany, we produce high quality polyethylene (PE) waxes and ethylene vinyl acetate (EVA) waxes for diverse end products.
Sold under the VISCOWAX® brand, our waxes are used as processing aids to improve product properties, or to enable the use of specific processes.
- Non-oxidized PE-waxes
- Non-oxidized EVA-waxes
- Oxidized PE-waxes
- Oxidized EVA-waxes
- Coatings: printing inks, paints, lacquers, varnishes, paper coating, corrosion protection
- Compounds: candles, hotmelts, insulating & cable compounds
- Emulsions: textile & leather processing, fruit coating
- Polishes: floor polish, shoe polish, car polish
- Release agents: plastics industry, aluminium die cast