We are proud of our longstanding, well-established relationship within the community and also local businesses, schools, charity organisations and local Councils.
We are able to provide many forms of support to local organisations, not just financial and frequently organise on site events to raise funds and awareness within our community.
Over the past 12 months we have worked with and supported over 60 charity and support groups in and around the Ellesmere Port area.
- Chemicals North West Award for Sustainable Development
- ROSPA (Royal Society of the Prevention of Accidents) Presidents Award
- OHSAS 18001
- ISO 14001
We co-operate with local universities by offering experience placements and student opportunities with a special emphasis on young people interested in a career in the chemical industry.
- We support local charity associations by taking part in charity runs
- We train young people interested in chemistry during an apprenticeship
- We give pupils an opportunity getting work experience in different divisions of our plant
- We support a regional kinder garden project
- We support the Leuna chemical site by taking part in the open day
June 2009: ribbon cutting ceremony for our new laboratory addition, where Governor Jack Markell performed the opening remarks along with Hon. Alan Levin (Dept. Economic Development), Phil Boon and Patrick Williams our CEO/President. We also extended the invitation to neighboring companies in our business park, community and local customers. James Cagle Dir. Of Industrial Affairs for the Dept. of Labor was also in attendance.
We also hire students from the University of Delaware that is majoring in Chemistry as Laboratory Interns.
Nicole Valentine raised a total of $600 in donations from employees, family and friends for the Muscular Dystrophy Charity Event that was held at a local restaurant here in Newark.
- Responsible Care® Management System Certification
- Responsible Care® Achievement Award - 2013
- Local Emergency Planning Committee – New Castle County, Delaware
High Point, NC, US
NYSCC Suppliers’ Day – May 10&11, 2016 Booth #825
2015/2016 United Way Campaign completed – High Point NC campaign increased donations by 52% and Salisbury NC campaign increased donations by 41%
Our applications team has drawn on its extensive knowledge and expertise to create three optimized surfactant bases that are simple to use and offer optimum performance.
Continuing our “Walk At Work” Campaign to promote health and fitness.
Charitable Donations to local Fire Department.
For employees who win the Near Miss of the Month, a donation is made to a charity of their choice.
- ISO 9001:2008 Certification
- ISO 14001:2004 Certification
- NC DOL Gold Safety Award and 1,000,000 man hours worked without a lost time accident
- Participate in the 2014/2015 United Way Campaign
- Single Stream Recycling program started.
Englewood, CO, US
Innospec hosted its annual golf invitational at Lone Tree Golf Club, (Lone Tree, Colorado), on August 2, 2012. Because of our generous business partners and suppliers, we raised $37,000 from sponsorship donations and an additional $7,000 from participants for the Military Heroes® Fund. The Military Heroes® Fund is an inspiring charity that gives 100% of funds donated directly to the soldiers needing assistance. All overhead costs are administered by the Pentagon Foundation so the soldiers can truly benefit from every penny donated. More than 24,000 wounded soldiers get the aid and support they need from generous contributions, including: laptops, mortgage payments, and to the more publicized need at the Walter Reed Medical Hospice and other rehabilitation centers.
On September 29, 2012, a team of Innospec employees participated in the Color Me Rad 5K to help raise money for the YMCA of Metropolitan Denver.
Chatsworth, CA, US
- Introducing Shineblend® Max, a specially formulated shine enhancing additive that increases shine levels on hair by 100%.
- Please join us at the IMWSCC meeting in Salt Lake City, Utah on November 6th.
- We are proud to be presenting on sulfate-free formulation techniques, natural origin materials, and new advances in silicones at the upcoming Innospec/Chemtec Day on Wednesday, November 5th at the Westin Hotel in Pasadena, California.
- Anhydrous manufacturing center.
- Green operation...near zero waste generation.
- Supporting local charities.
To reach any one of Innospec's regional locations, just click on the triangle in the location you are trying to reach. Otherwise, below are the main numbers to our business units:
Corporate (Colorado): 303-792-5554
Performance Chemicals (North Carolina): 704-633-8028
Fuel Specialties (Colorado): 303-792-5554
Oilfield Services (Texas): 713-936-4340